Sydney Women’s Physiotherapy is a rapidly growing clinic servicing patients from the Hills District, Blacktown, Parramatta, Hawkesbury areas and beyond. Located in a multi-purpose health building and opposite Norwest Private Hospital, we have a strong referral base from many specialists, general practitioners, other allied health professionals and exercise professionals.
Sydney Women’s Physiotherapy has been working hard behind the scenes to transition to an exciting bigger new clinic in June 2021. This will better serve their valued staff and patients in terms of bigger space, facilities, and resources.
Sydney Women’s Physiotherapy have a number of experienced physiotherapists who specialise in the management of pelvic health conditions such as pelvic organ prolapse, urinary and faecal incontinence, anorectal disorders, pelvic pain, musculoskeletal complaints, men’s health, children’s continence and pessary fittings. We also have a focus on rectus diastasis and breast conditions management.
We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic physiotherapist team member who is eager to grow their knowledge, expertise and skills in women’s health and pelvic health. The candidate must be confident in managing a busy caseload of musculoskeletal physiotherapy, pelvic floor rehabilitation, exercise prescription for individuals and group setting.
Full-time x1 position
Part-time x1 position
The successful candidate should:
1. Be AHPRA registered and have current professional indemnity insurance
2. Minimum: 2+ years experience as a Physiotherapist
3. Minimum Training from WHTA (minimum 5 day Intro Course) or Level 1 APA Women’s health
4. Desirable but not essential: Post graduate certificate courses (Perth, Melbourne or Adelaide) or Masters in Continence in Women’s Health course (Curtin University)
5. Desirable but not essential: Yoga or Pilates training
6. Motivated and willing to participate in regular mentoring and in-services.
7. Be passionate about the world of pelvic health and willing to further develop their knowledge and skills in the area.
If you do not have the above requirements but feel you will be a perfect fit or would like more information to progress your career in women’s and pelvic health, please still give us an email. We have staff members who have successfully transitioned from musculoskeletal physiotherapy and pilates/yoga trained skills into the area of women’s and pelvic health with the right mentoring.
Please title your application EMPLOY ME! So, we will not miss your email.