Have you used Olive & Bee Intimate Cream before? If not, you might want to give it a go!
Olive & Bee is a natural lubricant/moisturiser that has a number of amazing benefits. At Sydney Women’s Physiotherapy, we love to recommend this product for both men and women of all ages.
Some of the many reasons why we LOVE Olive & Bee include:
- It being 100% natural, with the main ingredients including Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Beeswax - that means that it is safe for sensitive skins!
- It is naturally anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory, meaning that it does not interfere with our natural vaginal pH levels
- Can be used as a personal lubricant for intercourse and/or your dilator/therawand therapy. We find that water-based lubricants tend to be easily soaked up by the body, leaving those with dry and/or sensitive vulval, vaginal or anal tissues in discomfort with use of water-based lubricant
- It does not block pores
- Can be used as a moisturiser
- Can be used as a massage oil
Unfortunately, there is just ONE negative to consider when using the Olive & Bee lubricant. As it is oil-based, it is not compatible with condom use. However never fear! If you tend to use a condom and find that water-based lubricants tend to irritate your skin, please chat to your physiotherapist about some alternatives that may be of benefit to you.
Available for purchase in the clinic for $22 (the smallest amount goes the longest way!)
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us on (02) 8883 5360 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org